Thursday, June 02, 2005

Kindergarten Mania

I am seriously overwhelmed with all the last things to do to close the school year. I think I'm going to rip my hair out! I have to:

1. Plan a graduation ceremony. (thinking of what to say at the ceremony, filling out diplomas.....)

2. Put together the graduation program for the whole K class because I'm the only competent computer user.

3. Do report cards along with my lengthy comments (because I want to despite all the time and headaches it entails.)

4. Still test the students in their P.E. skills.

5. Find a frickin' job or pray that they'll find another opening for that woman that took mine's!

6. Pack up my classroom, which includes sorting out my stuff and the school's, taking down the things on the walls, cleaning, blah, blah, blah....

7. Help put together our field trip to the zoo, Albertson's, and End-of-Year picnic.

Besides that, Lucille and I are putting the finishing touches for Jen's baby shower, which is this Saturday.

Oh yeah....and I still have to teach!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home