Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Oh UNhappy days.....

So what I've been stressing over for the past month has finally happened. I am, once again, out of a job. I knew that the ending wasn't going to be good, but it still hurts. My position was barely posted on the inter-district mail when someone already snatched it up. It was so hard hearing this first thing in the morning, 15 min. before school started. I felt like crawling in a corner and bawling my eyes out. Once again I have to say goodbye to my students and co-workers. Once again I have to take down and pack up my belongings. Once again I have to sift through all the classroom items figuring out what's mine and what's the school's. ONCE AGAIN I have to deal with districts and interviews and the looming thought that September might roll around and I won't have a job right away. Teaching can really SUCK ASS sometimes. And they wonder why no one wants to go into this profession.......

1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Trang! :( I'm pulling for ya-- praying for you-- we all are! You will settle and you will shine and create some more roots that will hopefully plant themselves longer this next time around. You rock!

Jen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home