Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Bad end to a weekend

Everything has been such a blur after the horrible Sunday.

Thursday:
Went to Joanne's bday party at Banana Leaf in McCarthy Ranch. There were a shitload of people there! Jon & Lorraine + Charlize and Colin, Cheryl & Eric + Eliza Reese, Arlene & Noel + Brady/Bruce Wayne, Joanne and Francis' parents, Francis brother & gf, and I believe that's it! It was a serious babyfest. Totally cute but overwhelming! Aside from Francis' brother everyone else was married with kids! Half the time was spent trying to take cute pics of the kids. We were across from Cheryl, Eric, and Eliza Reese so I got to enjoy a lot of the cute moments. It really got me thinking of babies.....*sigh*......
Dinner was 2 hours. Food was great, as always, except a left smelling like the restaurant. It was soooo gross! I had to take a shower but unfortunately the smell did not leave my clothes by Friday. I was staying at Ray's so I had to borrow his T-shirt and jacket because I didn't think I could survive the whole day smelling like food!

Saturday:
Had a GREAT yoga workout. I could feel every bit of my body being stretched! Had lunch at Arby's, cancelled my joint savings with Ly, had Ray teach me some volleyball (apparently I'm quite the setter!), lounged around, went clubbing with Johnny, Shirley, and Xuanthao.

Sunday:
As I was leaving my parents house I got into a car accident. It was too traumatizing to even talk about. A lot of tears, a lot of headaches, a lot of stress. I'm just glad it's over, but now I have to deal with the financial ramifications. Ugh....I swear this car is BAD LUCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home