Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Ups and downs

This past weekend was jam-packed!

Friday:
On our way to L's surprise 30th birthday Ray tells me that his ex was in town. He also explained that he didn't find out 'til the last minute when he was on his way to have lunch with his co-workers. As much as I don't like the fact that he's still friends with his ex, it's good to know that he can be honest with me. It helps me to trust him even more and believe that he truly loves me that much to not want to ruin it with secrets.
L's birthday was at Cielo's on Santana Row. Quite a ritzy place. Got to meet J's new main squeeze, C. She's very nice and cute. I like her. Hopefully this one will work out. He's finally found someone who's not working 80 hour weeks! Birthday was ok. It was a clear division between her high school friends and us. The only reason I wasn't moving around was cuz it was frickin' cold there!

Saturday:
Ahhhh....traffic school....you make my heart flutter...
Ray, J, M, and I went to S. First Billiards for this social event put together by the Pink Angels. Quite interesting and fun. You get to meet a lot of people. Went to Glo for some dancing afterwards.

Sunday:
Ray and I volunteered at Bay to Breakers. We worked the Muni Sales tent selling shuttle tickets. Pretty cool. We got a lime green volunteer shirt. Lots of interesting costumes there! Gavin Degraw (of the famed One Tree Hill theme song) performed. He's not that bad, live.

Monday:
Found out that L cancelled the birthday party she was having me help plan for this Saturday. Feeling kinda hurt and betrayed by that right now. Despite all my time, effort, and money along with J and R's time and effort she could've just kept it on for our sake but I guess that didn't matter as much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home