Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Milk.....it definitely does something good!

Has anyone seen the latest milk commercial? It shows a bunch of guys buying a massive amount of milk. One guy is taking milk from a milk truck and just throwing money onto the seat, another is seriously emptying out the supermarket fridge. And then.....when you're wondering, "What the hell is going on?!?!" it says, "Calcium has shown to reduce the symptoms of PMS." Ha! I wonder if that's true? For the sake of Ray, though, I will try this out!

1 Comments:

At 7:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, dragonchica, that this is a really good blog. As I was surfing the search engines for purse and handbag related websites using the keyword couture juicy purse, I found your awesome page with the title Milk.....it definitely does something good!. I am looking for ideas on how to improve my own site using different keywords and was amazed how easy it was to find your site using the keyword couture juicy purse. Perhaps we could do a link exchange at some point. Anyway, thanks for your time and I’m glad I found your site.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home