Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Closing up Memorial weekend

Sunday:
Ray and I went on a fun shopping spree at Old Navy in the morning. I spent over $100 (I refuse to reveal the full price) but I am VERY happy with my purchases. I got 3 capri pants and I didn't realize how good it looks on me! hehehhehe.......
Spent the afternoon with Lucille buying things for Jen's baby shower. I can't believe how much goes into a shower. I never really understood the concept of baby showers. You play boring games and people just sit around and talk about babies. Eventually my ears start bleeding. I have decided that when I get pregnant my shower is going to either consist of:
a) a nice coed luncheon at a cool restaurant possibly followed by a mani/pedi or something else relaxing.

b) a coed shower that involves dancing, jello shots (virgin for me, of course), a BBQ (potluck even....the horror!)

For whomever has the privelege of planning my shower no baby decorations or stupid baby food tasting games!

The evening was spent hanging out with Ray's cousin (Lopez side) up in Union City. It was a lot of fun just sitting around and talking. Ray's family (both sides) are always a great bunch of people to hang with.

Monday:
Had a huge breakfast/lunch at Denny's, went hiking at Los Gatos Creek (6 miles, good Lord!), and then watching Ray play volleyball at John D Morgan Park. I'm not quite ready to play volleyball on an actual court, especially with people I don't know. Hopefully I'll be able to practice more to gain more confidence, but right now it's too soon.

2 Comments:

At 2:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's been a long time since we've been shopping.... =(

 
At 4:30 PM , Blogger dragonchica said...

awwww.....we can do one in August for school clothes!! That is...if I get a job!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home