Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Another tiring weekend

So Ray and I decided to try and visit Bay Area locales that we or one of us have never been to before......

Saturday:
Spent an afternoon at one of the beaches in Half Moon Bay. It was extremely windy! So windy that the sand was pricking our legs! We had to wrap the sheet over our leg or be in constant pain. We perused some Bay Area books, played Hoopla, and ate KFC.

Met up with Marie, Winnie, Marie's old roomie, and Don, this guy Marie's been going out with. We met up in SF for the Kaboom concert by KFOG. Headlining was Wallflowers. Not really into the festival too much, I just really wanted to see Marie and Winnie.

Sunday:
Helped Johnny's gf, Colleen with moving this afternoon.

Today:
Had my first interview for my future. Interviewed at O.B. Whaley in SJ for a K or 1st position. Soooooo nervous! We'll see what happens with that. Gotta send a thank you card.....

3 Comments:

At 3:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, My bf and I were at HMBay too on Saturday and ate at HMoonBay Brewing. Took some awesome photos.

Yunmi

 
At 2:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you send the thank you card yet? and have you heard from any other schools?

 
At 4:31 PM , Blogger dragonchica said...

I sent out the card the very next day. Schools are lagging with responses. I even emailed specific schools! My principal's still fightin' to have me stay so cross your fingers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home