Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Saturday:
Ray and I went to our first yoga class. It was pretty cool. On a scale of 1-7 it was a 5 1/2. I was disappointed that the floor wasn't carpeted. That's makes a difference with my knees!
Went clubbing with Shirley, Johnny, and Johnny's cousin, CJ. Had a tequila sunrise and rum with pineapple juice. Got a bit buzzed. Ray seemed "off" lately. Not as talkative, energetic, etc. I was a bit worried not knowing what was going on even though he kept reassuring me that he was fine. *sigh*

Sunday:
Went to the driving range. I've been getting pretty good. I actually hit the 75 mark! Ray started being more himself after golf. I think my last talk with him on the way to the range helped a bit. I became more specific with my concerns about his behavior for the past few days. Things got better later that night.

Monday:
Ray is back to normal! Hallelujah! Dinner and 24 at Jon and Lorraine's. We made skillet pork and veggies with stuffed pepper.

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you use a mat? You need a yoga mat. I got mine for less than $20 at TJMAXX and they're good. Yunmi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home