Friday, April 15, 2005

I love weekends.....

I'm sooo glad it's Friday, although I do have to say that this week went by a lot faster compared to last week. Probably due to the daylight savings time putting my internal clock all outta wack. What also was nice was the absence of a certain student for two days. It is so sad to say that it makes a huge difference when a certain student is not at school. I felt less stressed and more at peace and I could tell that the other students were feeling it too. *sigh* If only there were only well-behaved students........

Last night Ray and I joined Shirley, Xuanthao, Johnny and two of Shirley's friends at Rooster T Feathers for a night of comedy. Normally I don't go to Rooster T unless it's free because the comedians tend to be so-so. So Shirley got free tickets, probably because it was her bday. Surprisingly it was a pretty funny show. The opener was ok and the headliner wasn't that bad. There was this one hoochie sitting on the other side of the stage that kept heckling the comedian. I think she was also drunk. She was wearing this odd turquoise tube-top-like outfit. Basically, imagine a tube top that only covered the breasts and then this shoulder covering that went down the sides of the body so there's an opening where you can see the tube top. She was getting sooooo obnoxious with the comedian. You could tell the guy wanted to wring her neck. I wouldn't have been surprised if she flashed everyone just based on the state that she was in. She even came on stage declaring that she was funnier than the comedian. She received NO sympathy from the audience! That girl seriously needed to get slapped and ticketed by the fashion police!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home