Thursday, April 21, 2005

Way too much work stress.........

Sooo.....when I signed on to work in the San Leandro District I understood that I would be considered a temp, therefore, at the end of the school year I would be automatically laid off. What that means is that I'm screwed and I have to hope that nobody wants my position so I can get it back. So the news is that a few people that have been on leave (like maternity leave) and a few middle school teachers that have to go back to elementary (because they only have a multiple subj. credential) have dibs on whatever positions are available (including mine). I have to wait until June 1st before they open up any leftover positions to the public to get my job back. Sucks ass doesn't it? So I'm back to square one AGAIN! My principal and co-workers are not too happy about this, but hey, what can I do? It's the life of a teacher......Pray for me or cross your fingers!

1 Comments:

At 12:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh trang! i'll keep fingers crossed on two hands for you.... *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home