Monday, April 11, 2005

My new TV fascination

So has anyone seen "Desparate Housewives?" Last night was my third time watching it and it's quite intriguing! I remember seeing the commercials for it last Fall, but didn't put much thought to it since I already had plenty of shows to keep up with. When it started getting popular I considered watching it but I hesitated since I wasn't sure if I wanted to jump halfway into the season.
One night at Liz and Chak's place we ended up watching part of it and although I found it somewhat odd, at first, it was still interesting. So last week Ray and I ended up watching a whole episode and I began to become really interested in the characters and all their goings-on. Eva Longoria's character is sooooo evil! She is every guy's dream and nightmare. Totally hot and totally manipulative and evil! Guys, it goes to show that no matter how hot a person may be their personality will make all the difference! So far, Teri Hatcher's character annoys the shit outta me. She seems to revel in the "woes is me" attitude. I haven't picked a fav character yet, but stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At 7:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has been a really good day. Hey dragonchica. I was surfing the search engines for purse and handbag related websites using the keyword purse sequin wholesale and found your awesome page with the title My new TV fascination. I am looking for ideas on how to improve my own site using different keywords and was amazed how easy it was to find your site using the keyword purse sequin wholesale. Perhaps we could do a link exchange at some point. Anyway, thanks for your time and I’m glad I found your site.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home