Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Happy 9-month

Happy 9-month to me and my handsome! 9 wonderful months have gone by and we're still crazy about each other! I use to think that I was too realistic for all that "honeymoon" stage stuff, but man, I'm really feelin' it and it still hasn't gone away. I hope it doesn't go away!

Friday:
Helped L. put together her 30th birthday party. I'm really excited about this! Hit a few snags here and there throughout the weekend but things seem to have gotten better. Paco night with the roomies + Rick. Ray went to play volleyball while we had our "girl's night." I won a whole like 70 cents. woo-hoo! At least I didn't lose!

Saturday:
Yoga, Ray's neice, Eliza Reese's, 1st bday. She's his cousin, Cheryl's, daughter. Very cute girl! I just wanna squeeze her cheeks and take her home with me! It was in a church hall in San Francisco off of 19th. They had a caricature artist and balloon maker. Pretty cool. Food was good, tons of family, and tons of kids. Had the marriage talk with Ray later that night. Things looking very positive. As much as I want to get married in the next couple years just to hear that he does want to marry me was all I needed.

Sunday:
Went to Party City and Diddum's. Diddum's rocks! It's like party planner heaven! Took an afternoon nap with Ray, met up with roomies, Rick, and Rick's roommate to eat at Marisco's San Juan #2 in San Jose. Mexican seafood, yum!!! I had tostada de ceviche (I think that's how you say it.) Had some of Lorena's shrimp taco and that was mighty taste. Got to see Johnny in his pink polo. It was VERY pink!

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marriage! wow! COOL. heheh..I've been with my bf for 4 months now, but it seems longer. We're having fun and we really are crazy about one another!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home