Sunday, April 10, 2005

Fun-filled weekend

Friday:
Ugh, had to send two kids to the office for two separate offense. One called another student, "bitch," and another was her usual kleptomania! I felt horrible. This was the second and third time I had to send a student to the office this year. A Kindergartener for God's sake?!?!
Well, the evening was a chill night for me and Ray. I've never loved just doing a whole lot of nothing until I met ray. I don't feel the need to always be going out when I'm with Ray. I'm just as content lying in bed with him watching a bunch of CSI episodes then going clubbing or to the movies.

Saturday:
Vegged out 'til 12:30 p.m. Had lunch, did some errands, and then took a nap. Around 5:45 Ray took me to Lucille's for her slumber party. Jen, Shirley, and Winnie were also there. It was so much fun! This was my first step from allowing myself to be away from Ray. Ray deserves to be able to enjoy the things he likes to do like volleyball or just putting together internet projects and I'm really trying hard to give him that.
The slumber party involved a lot of gossip, tv, junk food, and Scene It! board game. Scene It! is such a fun game. Just ask Shirley and her Tom Cruise references!

Sunday:
Went to my parent's for banh xeo (Vietnamese crepe) at 10. Jen, Steve, Winnie, Lucille, Ray, and Mary were there. It was so much fun just hanging out and eating. We were there until noon. Ray and I went back to my place and just hung out and watched TV. Ray left around 5:30 to go play volleyball (my round II in making Ray happier). Went to dinner at Elephant Bar with Lily. Had fried shrimp and chicken strips. They were good. Shared a huge ice cream sandwich. Thank God I didn't finish my dinner otherwise I would've been more stuffed than I was already! Poor Ly had her lamb shanks, veggies, mashed potatoes, and my fries along with the ice cream so you can imagine how stuffed SHE was!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home