Saturday, April 02, 2005

Dooney & Burke vs. Guess.......perverted SaveMart checker

Dooney & Burke vs. Guess:
I have not yet given into the expensive purse craze, which L. and J. have so happily participate in. My main reason is because of the lack of money I have, basically, not wanting to spend as much as I do on a monthly car payment for a purse. So I pride myself in still buying nice purses from places like Nine West and Guess, but never once has anyone ever complimented me on my purses. And then, last week while I was hanging out with my sister she lent me her Dooney & Burke purse. I was at first hesitant because it was larger than what I usually carry but since she didn't really use it anymore she just told me to give it a try. Well, it was barely 24 hours since I had that purse and already 2 people complimented me on it. And then....on Saturday at this housing fair that Ray and I were at, a total stranger comes up to me and compliments the purse! A total stranger! What's funny was that I made this comment to Ray the night before and he didn't see what the big deal was until that total stranger came up to me. So that's interesting, it seems as though women can smell out the expensive purses and hone in on them, whereas my cute yet slightly cheaper purses never get the time or day with anyone!

Perverted SaveMart checker:
Ray and I were at SaveMart yesterday buying popcorn. I got into one of the lines while he got into another so we could see which line would go faster. (You know y'all do that too!) I was reading PEOPLE and in the background I can hear the checker talking it up with his customer at the moment. I didn't really think anything of it. It wasn't until Ray joined me in my line did I look up and noticed that the checker was a slightly older man (possibly in his 50's) and the customer was a young and PRETTY woman! I thought, "Oh my God, is this pervert flirting with her?!?!" I said to myself, "No, he's just friendly. Really good customer service." Once he was done with her transaction and moved onto the little old lady I noticed that he wasn't AS friendly to the little old lady as he was with the young HOT lady. Now here's the clincher! As the woman approached the sliding doors her ASS was in full view and that's when the guy slowly turned and totally took a 3 second look! That's when I knew he was flirting with her! Ewwww!!!! The funniest part is when he was finishing the old lady's transaction and was about to give her the receipt, he realized he didn't have the other woman sign her credit card receipt! Dumbass! Maybe if you weren't checking out the other woman this wouldn't have happened. And it turns out she's pregnant too! Ewwwww!!!!!!! So he had to have a poor bagger run after the woman for his own horny mistake. As we left the market Ray was like, "That guy was totally flirting with her!" It was so good to see that it was that obvious enough for even Ray to notice it! So folks, watch out for the perverted checker at the SaveMart on Calaveras!

1 Comments:

At 7:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has been a really good day. Hey dragonchica. I was surfing the search engines for purse and handbag related websites using the keyword claiborne liz purse and found your awesome page with the title Dooney & Burke vs. Guess.......perverted SaveMart checker. I am looking for ideas on how to improve my own site using different keywords and was amazed how easy it was to find your site using the keyword claiborne liz purse. Perhaps we could do a link exchange at some point. Anyway, thanks for your time and I’m glad I found your site.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home