Monday, March 28, 2005

Spring Break has officially begun!!!!

Woo-hoo!!!! I am on Spring Break!!!!! You know you're ready for Spring Break when towards the end of the week you're just popping in movies and not really being on top of the disciplining.

Friday:
Went to Allie's birthday party at Kyoto Palace. It's one of those japanese restaurants where they cook right in front of you. I had the Samaurai plate, which is basically chicken and shrimp, and Ray had uh, I forget the name but it was steak and shrimp. The cook was the old japanese man. He did a few tricks like catching food in his chef hat and making a volcano out of onion rings.

There were about 13 ppl present, a mix of Tech ppl and Allie's other friends. Since we were a large group half of us sat at one side of a grill and the others sat at the other so we were facing each other but each group had their own chef to cook for them. I made an observation that everyone on my side were the Tech ppl and the other side were Allie's friend, whom she was also sitting with. Or in other words, my side was mainly minorities (with the exception of Alisyn and Laura) and the other side was purely white. Or.....our side were chopstick users whereas the other side was a mix of fork and chopstick users.......Interesting..........

Saturday:
Ray and I went to SFO to pick parents up at 8:30 a.m. They didn't get out 'til 9:45 a.m. Damn customs.......Dropped parents off, got some souvenirs including yummy pepper and shrimp chips, went to Ray's auntie house to drop off his barong, went to Berryessa Community Center to sign up for yoga, visited Berryessa's new library (very modern!), got some jamba juice, vegged at his place while watching CSI, went to Lucille's for some waxing and dinner.

Sunday:
Had breakfast with Ly at Carrow's, saw a waiter casually push a scoop of butter on plate so it wouldn't fall off (ewwww!!!!), met up with Ray and went up to SF to visit Liz, Chak, and baby Matthew. Matthew's getting cuter and cuter every day. Had a conversation with Ray about how he's the last cousin to be married. What pressure! I hope that doesn't freak him out into prolonging his bachelor life. Helped Liz make dinner. Made a chicken, green bean, and carrot stir fry and fried their mom's lumpia. Yum! Watched some Extreme Makeover: Home Edition(I love that show!), a bit of Desparate Housewives (our first time), took some pics with baby Matthew, and went home at 10 p.m.
Side note: I swear, every time I look at Ray I just fall in love with him all over again. My heart still skips a beat when I look at his face and feel his hand in mine's. How is it possible that I've never felt this way for anyone before? I'm afraid to say that it could quite possibly mean that he's the one that was meant for me. That all those other ppl we dated and thought were possibly the "one" probably weren't. At least for myself it feels that way since I've never felt like this for anyone else. I can't necessarily speak for Ray but I sure hope he feels the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home