Monday, March 21, 2005

Being sick sucks ass

Argh, I am still sick! It's been a slow death for a week already. Coughing fits, chills here and there, headaches, and just wanting to lie in bed!

Sat.: Went to Shelby, Ray's niece's, 1 birthday. Very cute! she had on this adorable pink dress. Cake was amazing. Scary clown came to visit! (good thing Shirley wasn't there!) It's nice being able to spend some time with the Lopez family. We've been mainly going to Lim functions so I'm glad I'm getting to know the other family.

Went clubbing. Got upset at Ray. Asked him if he could hold my license and chapstick and he has to go and say that he doesn't like to have things in his pocket. Thanks a lot! A measly teeny tiny chapstick and license. Obviously I got mad (plus I'm PMS-ing) so I claimed I would have Johnny hold it and he ALWAYS holds it for me! Ray took that as a F-you and so we ignored each for a while. Had a "shouting" argument in the club mainly because music was loud so we had to shout. I could feel my voice straining since I was still sick. Hate feeling like Ray thinks I'm trying to win an argument when I only try to explain to him why it upset me. I think he gets it in his head that there needs to be a winner and loser so he "battles" to be that winner and that comes out as not understanding what I'm trying to express and so then I come out as trying to convince him that I'm right. Does that make sense? Anyways, the misunderstanding was cleared up. By that time it was 12:30 a.m. (got at the club at 10:30) Hung out for a while, danced a bit, went home at 1:30 a.m.

Sunday: Had breakfast at Stack's with Ly. Yum! Hung out with Ray. Played some ping-pong, watched "Finding Neverland" (good movie), felt like shit, went to bed early. I LOVE RAY. I LOVE RAY. I LOVE RAY. He takes good care of me!!

1 Comments:

At 6:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dragonchica!

Nice to know what you've been up to, like being sick and still partying!!!

Anyway, keep on bloggin' 'cuz I B ill-litter-ate widout u!

Sonya :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home