Saturday, March 19, 2005

Bad dream.........

Had a dream this morning that Ray cheated on me. No kissing or anything like that, just a girl (who oddly looked like Andy from Dawson's Creek) sitting on his lap, but still quite upsetting. What do dreams mean? Some say it's your unconsciousness dealing with issues so you're not completely stressed out when you're awake. Some say it's a predictor of something. I definitely would NOT like to think that it's a predictor of ANYTHING! The dream ended with me finally coming down from the rage I felt and just breaking down and crying, which in turn had me crying in real life. *sigh* It was good to have Ray there to comfort me from the dream, but as a result, my overactive imagination has begun and now thinking of too many ridiculous scenarios in life. *sigh* What's the deal? I need to seriously clear my head........

2 Comments:

At 9:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, so many people are having bad dreams about stuff like that. I don't get them anymore...but I woke up with tears cos I thought it was true. It was soooo devastating.

Ray wouldn't do anything like that! So you just keep ignoring those dreams. Could be just insecurities or something completely not related. I don't know much of interpretation of dreams, but sometimes things like dreams aren't to be taken seriously since it's soooo subjective and abstract. :)

Yunmi

 
At 2:04 PM , Blogger dragonchica said...

Thanks for the support! It was the first time I've had a dream like that and I hope it is the last!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home