Thursday, March 17, 2005

Stop Trang, stop!!!!

I seriously need to stop reading "Wild Love Confessions" on netscape.com Reading all these horrible confessions about infedility is really making me cynical about relationships. Read this excerpt that I took off of today's confessions:

My wife's best friend and I were body surfing in the ocean. We were bouncing off each other as the waves gently rolled in. She was a beautiful woman who I wanted to hook up with since day one.

Half of the time these stories sound fake, but you never know! It's very unnerving to think that this poor woman unknowingly had a husband lusting after her best friend and wanting to hook up with her. Makes you wonder if he had met the best friend first would he have hooked up with her? It goes back to that quote from my last entry, "Damn! Where was he/she____months/years ago!" So all this is making me feel even more insecure and I seriously need to stop reading this stuff!!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

trang, why are you reading that stuff! =P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home