Thursday, April 07, 2005

Answers to cheating questions

Ok, ok, so a few were curious as to how I answered those hypothetical cheating questions a few blogs ago. So here are my answers!

1. Emotionally cheating vs. physical cheating:
At the moment I feel like I can deal with emotional more than physical. I know that if it's physical that's all that'll be on my mind. I'll be imagining all the time. Whereas with emotional I feel that if I do take him back he wouldn't be able to ever see that person again and I would hope that in time the feelings would fade. If the feelings don't fade than that's an indication to move on.

2. Being cheated on 5 times with the same person or with 5 different people:
I'd prefer to be cheated on 5 times by the same woman. To me, if he cheated on me with 5 different women than that's an indication that he's just plain horny and will do it with ANYONE!

3. Would you take them back?:
I use to think that I would NEVER take anyone back after they cheated on me, but now I feel as though I would weigh the issues before making a decision. If it is a serious relationship I would evaluate the relationship to see if it was a breakdown in communication and other issues or if he's just a horndog! And if I do take him back it's with the understanding that he's out of my life if he does it again.

4. One-nighter vs. multiple times:
Of course, one-night stand but only once! It's not like I'm ok with him just doing one-night stands! Only ONE one-night stand and that's it!

1 Comments:

At 7:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there dragonchica. I was on the search engines searching for purse and handbag related websites using the keyword purse sequined and found your awesome page with the title Answers to cheating questions. I am looking for ideas on how I could improve my own site using different keywords and was amazed how easy it was to find your site using the keyword purse sequined. One day soon, perhaps we could do a link exchange at some point. Anyway, thanks for your time and I’m glad I found you on the web.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home