Monday, October 10, 2005

Blue Angels memories

10/8/05:
Ray and I rode the bike up to SF around noon to go to Fleet Week at Fisherman's Wharf. We had never been to it before and I've been meaning to go so I was glad we decided to go. We first grabbed some clam chowder in a bread bowl and sat on wooden pallets along one of the piers to watch the Red Bull Air Races. The soup and bowl was very yummy! It kept me going the whole day!

Afterwards we walked around a bit before we headed over by Ghiradelli Square to watch the airshow. We initally had to stand so we stood over by these stone steps that led to the little bit of sandy beach. We watched the opening acts and finally the Blue Angels performed. I was really excited to see the Blue Angels since I hadn't been to an airshow since I was little. My dad used to take the family to Moffet Field to watch the Blue Angels so it brought back a lot of good memories with the family. After that airshow we headed home and conked out around 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home