Sunday, September 04, 2005

Things are winding down.....

....just for this weekend!

So today Ray and I went to Soraya's baby, Daniel's, baptism shindig. The baptism was at 12:30, but since I was still with my family at 12 we couldn't make it to that portion of the festivities but we did make it out to Livermore for the reception. The celebration was located at their house in Livermore. Unfortunately Shirley and Irma couldn't make it so it was me, Ray, Rick, and Lorena. Food was good (rice, beans, and shredded pork or meat). It was super windy and we were sitting outside. Eventually things were blowing everywhere. I even had a plate of tortilla chips fly into me. Thank goodness there wasn't any salsa on it or anything that would ruin my top! Ray and I arrived at 4 p.m. and we left at 6 p.m. We headed back to Milpitas, stopped by Big 5 to buy some ping pongs and a scooter (all for Ray, crazy guy), and then went to visit Jen, Steve, and baby Chase. We hung out with them for a couple house and headed home at 9. Today definitely was a more low-key day. Things are starting to wind down. Tomorrow will be volleyball and relaxing and then back to the grind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home