Monday, September 19, 2005

Another tiring weekend

Friday, Sept. 16, 2005.

Spent the evening at the Evergreen Methodist Church with Ray and the Lopez family (Ray's mom's side) as they practiced for his aunt and uncle's 20th anniversary renewal of vows.

Saturday, Sept. 17, 2005.

The morning was spent at Arlene and Noel Lim's house for Joanne's baby shower. As always the party was amazing (for a baby shower). The decorations, party favors, and food were phenomenal. I've never seen well-thought out parties before because my family sure doesn't do it! You can tell they put a lot of time and heart and soul into the party.

The afternoon/evening was spent at Ray's Uncle Mars and Auntie Ale's renewal of their wedding vows. I'm still trying to remember everyone's names. I remember the kids' names more than the parents! Ray's cousin Eugene, his daughter sang. Meg is really good. It's amazing! I was starting to tear up! And the singers they had at the ceremony were amazing too. I almost cried when they sang a song by Josh Groban! There was so much food today! I think my stomach was going to burst!

Sunday, Sept. 18, 2005

A lot calmer day. Lily, Johnny, Ray, and I went swimming at Johnny's complex and then we hung out at a church fair. Had some overfried corndogs and went through the funhouse. At night Ray and I went to a mini-reunion of his mom's said but it was basically a reason to party and get rid of that weekend's food! So tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home