Thursday, October 06, 2005

Hanging with the girls

Ray was planning to go to Arizona to visit his parents so I had planned a girl's weekend. Even though he postponed his trip I still went ahead with my plans and I'm really glad I did. I think at this point in the relationship I'm now ready to be with other people without Ray. So here we go!

Friday, Sept. 30:
Jen and I went over to Lucille's to hang. We got some Baja Fresh, watched some Charmed, got waxed, and then made turong (spelling?), a Filipino dessert. You make it with plaintain, jackfruit, and roll it up in a egg roll wrap. Unfortunately the plaintain I bought was very dry but luckily Lucille had a banana so I subbed. I caramelized some sugar to drizzle over the fried product. Turned out pretty good!

Saturday, Oct. 1st:
Ray and I hung out in the morning washing and waxing my car. shirley, ray, and I watched two episodes of "So You Think You Can Dance." Ray went home and Shirley and I took a walk to the supermarket to buy ingredients for our roommate dinner. We had fun conversation. We talked about everyone and everything. Just like old times! Eventually Lorena got home and we made lasagna, spicy tomato soup, salad, and apple crisp. I was soooo full! I haven't felt that full in so long! It was fun talking and hanging out with the roomies. We're gonna try and make this a monthly thing.

Sunday, Oct. 2nd:
Just vegged out and hung out with my Handsome!

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm glad we did the girls night! -J

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home