Thursday, September 29, 2005

I had to take the day off yesterday to renew my license. So, I decided to make the most of it and schedule a bunch of other appointments around it. Went to the doctor, hair salon, DMV, gym, and lunch with Jen. Overall it was a very productive day and my hair looks fab! I took off 2 more inches and went for a little bit more layers and darker highlights. I think I really like the dark highlights right now. I just might stick to it until maybe spring time or late spring! Aside from that things are going fine. Tonight I have Back-to-School-Night, which means a late day for me! I won't be home until 8:30 p.m. and I've been here since 7:10 a.m.! And they say teachers don't work that hard! Bah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home