Sunday, July 10, 2005

Oh happy days.......

4th of July weekend:
Had a BBQ with friends and some of Ray's cousins. I was really glad they were able to come. The kids are always oh so cute! Played my first vball game since H.S. I didn't pretty decent for a beg. I might say! I had some good hits and some not-so-good hits!

Rest of the week:
Finished up Tech summer camps. I'm kinda gonna miss it but I definitely won't miss early mornings and 1/2 hour lunches!

Saturday (7/9/05):
Went to Konrad's (Ray's friend)annual beach party. It apparently wasn't as hoppin' as it usually is due to the absence of Konrad's sister, a couple of recent injuries, and a lower vball player attendance. We left Santa Cruz about 5:30 since we were having a Bon Voyage/Meatfest BBQ. I bought too much meat last week so we had to get rid of the last of it, plus the 2 pies and part of a shortcake. Got back at 6:20 and got ready like mad. Meat wasn't completely defrosted so we had to nuke it. Ppl started arriving around 7ish. Real fun.

Sunday:
Off to Europe!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home