Friday, June 17, 2005

Ugh.....

....I didn't get the Wilson job. Totally sucks ass....Don't you hate it when the interviewer sounds really excited about your answers and even says at the end of the interview that they're impressed and so you think you have it in the bag and then it turns out you don't? SUCKS ASS!

Thursday (6/16/05)
Classroom checkout. Had lunch with Anne, Veronica, and others. Went to Tech summer camp training. Aussie, Irma, and Virginia (past staffers) were there. It was a nice reunion. Everyone else was new. I'll be working in Animation Sensation for the 3 wks that I'm there. Quite excited. Tranining ended at 7. I was sooo tired! Ray and I went bowling. I'm started to get better at my technique. Ray is a great coach!

Today
Met up with the Animation instructor and the other staffers to go over Macromedia Flash, had lunch with Johnny, food shopping, gym, job searches.

1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about wilson... =(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home