Friday, June 24, 2005

The stress has ceased....for now....

So I got offered a teaching position today. The Wilson principal called to let me know that their first candidate chose another position so I was the next one in line. It's great and all because I get to work with Marie (I love you!) but unfortunately I'm still considered a temp because their are so many ppl going on leave so they won't know if there will be room for me next year. So once again I will lose my job next June, but now I'm going to prepare myself more and become more pro-active when spring comes around to find another job. Sucks a little, but at least I know where I'll be come August.

1 Comments:

At 8:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that it is important for you to try and insist that they let you sign a prob I contract. PLEASE tell me you haven't signed the temp one yet....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home