Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Summer has begun!

So, ok, I'm still "working" but summer has begun!!!!!!

Saturday (6/18/05)
Had dim sum with Ray's ex-coworkers. They're really nice ppl. I always enjoy meeting up with them. They're very goofy! Took Ray's motorcycle up to SF/North Beach for a festival. Very fun. Spending time with Ray is always fun.

Sunday (6/19/05)
Hung out with the family while Ray went to play volleyball. Had a minor argument with Ray. It was all a misunderstanding, which a lot of our arguments usually are.

This week:
Beginning of Tech summer camps. I'm learning a lot of Macromedia Flash. I've never used it before so it's nice to learn a new software program. I'm beginning to understand the process of animation better but sometimes I think it hurts the campers a bit since I'm learning with them so I'm messing up every now and then. The campers are 4th-8th graders but not all in one class. I kind of like the older kids for camp since they're more self-sufficient. I would never want to actually teach them though because I'm already started to see the attitudes that come with puberty and boy do they stink sometimes!!!!!

Ray and I have argued a total of 3 times this week. I think that's a record for us. Like I mentioned earlier 2 out of the 3 were misunderstandings. It's hard going through this beg. phase of a relationship where you're still learning so much about each other and trying to iron out all the wrinkles and kinks. I love him soooo much, though, and the one good thing that comes out of these arguments is that I see how devoted he is to me. It blows my mind how much he does love me because of what he's willing to do and deal with. It just makes me love him even more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home