Friday, June 10, 2005

Class of 2005

*sniff* My little kiddies had their graduation today..... *sniff* I bawled like a baby in front of their parents, siblings, grandparents, and any schmo that was in the auditorium. Man, I tried to keep it together but I lost control! Looking at them in their blue gowns, cap, tassel, and sash was just way too cute. The kids were so good. Even Erek didn't do a little jig as he walked up to the front. Ola froze up and had to be walked up but hey, it happens. We had cake and punch afterwards and took a ton of pictures.

Had an interview with Marie's principal. They have a 3rd grade opening. He seemed really impressed with me, but there's a lot of competition. I'm crossing my fingers....

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

3rd? if you get it... i should still have stuff from last year to lend you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home