Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Birthday dinner

Tuesday, Nov. 8th
S was so nice. She made a birthday dinner for me, J, and L. The meal included spicy tom yum soup (or at least I think it's tom yum!), pad thai, green beans, and curry chicken with rice. We topped it off with some 2 buck Chuck Cabernet and a mango jello as our "cake." RL ended up coming over earlier than planned and I felt bad because I knew she was making this dinner for US not him. But I was also confused as to why RR was there when I was under the impression it was suppose to be dinner for the birthday babies and Shirley. Either way, I felt bad during the second half of the dinner when RL came, but I didn't have a backup plan to fix it. S, if you read this I am so sorry for messing up the dinner. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and the care you put into this dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home