Monday, October 31, 2005

Close call

Went to the Tech with my Handsome. Saw "Blue Planet" on the IMAX. It was a really good show. It made you really think about the effects we're having on the planet. We also checked out the new exhibit, "Game On." There's a lot of old video games. Even I found it pretty interesting. Talked with Fred and Jorge. Ran into an ex-friend and gave him the cold shoulder. Had a late lunch at the Cafe and almost ran into MAG. Him and DT walked by while we were eating but our backs were to them. That was such a weird feeling.

After the afternoon at the Tech we went back to my house to rest a bit and then went to my parents for my sister's Halloween get-together. Johnny joined us and a few of her friends showed up. Saw Scary Movie II, a bit of a retarded movie, Dead Birds, and opted to watch One Missed Call instead, which was ok but a lot better than Dead Birds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home