Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hump Day

Thank God it's Wednesday!

This week has been "off." Had a PMS outburst with Ray (poor Ray), as a result of the PMS outburst I was totally drained on Tuesday, and then we had our first field trip today. We went to the San Leandro History Museum and Art Gallery. I have to say that that's the best field trip for our money. They provided the students with many types of activities. The students had to get in groups and do short presentations about different times in history, they got to check out the museum a bit, and then they had 4 hands-on stations to give them the experience of being in the 19th century. It was very cool. I highly recommend 3rd grade teachers in the East Bay to check it out!

2 Comments:

At 6:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

got milk?

 
At 8:49 PM , Blogger dragonchica said...

ahahahha.....Ray even asked me if I wanted some milk!!! Seriously, the damn PMS thing made me misunderstand and then blow out of porportion something stupid and to make it worse I couldn't stop crying! It was ridiculous....I can't imagine how it'll be when I'm pregnant!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home