Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Birthday Mommy Jen

Happy Birthday to Mommy Jen (10/31) and Baby Chase (about 3 months ago).

Friday, 10/28/05:
Went over to Jen & Steve's for her birthday/Halloween party. Got there around 6:30. A bunch of Zanker folks were there, Johnny, and our Friendster friend, Chi and family. Did an Irish Carbomb with Steve and the boys. Wasn't such a great idea to do that before eating. Feeling a bit woozy. Johnny's ex texted him (that biotch!) and so I decided to take it upon myself to end this endless shit of "Even though I dumped you on your friend's wedding can you come wait for the cable guy for me?" I texted back a very unfriendly msg and of course she immediately tried to call him but thank God he didn't answer!

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks for the birthday wish!!! :)
-Mommy Jen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home