Monday, November 07, 2005

Trang and Ray's Day 'O Fun!

Saturday, Nov. 5th:
Today was such a busy day. We started out the day with some Jamba Juice. Yum yum! I always get Orange Dream Machine with some boost. I love orange and cream stuff so I always have this! Believe me, I've tried almost all the flavors so this is the one I'm stickin' to!
Anyways, after we got our jamba we headed to the Tech. We spent about 1 1/2 hours in the Game On! exhibit. I really like Monkey Ball. I like it so much that Ray got it on Ebay for me. Woo-hoo!!! After the Tech we stopped by the post office to ship off TiVo. TiVo is a bit sick right now so we have to trade it in. I'm very sad for our loss.....

After the post office we went to my parent's for some lunch. We then went to 2 open houses. The townhouse we saw was really cute and affordable. Too bad it's not up for sale next summer! We then went back to the Tech around 3:45 to watch an IMAX. We had some time so we stopped at Game On! again. I chatted a bit with Veronica and Tara. We then saw Magnificent Desolation. It was ok. I preferred Blue Planet.

After the IMAX we met up with the Caringellas for dinner at Giorgio's. Did you know that if you turn a restaurant booster seat upside down you can lay a baby car seat on it pretty securely? I never knew that. An interesting thing we learned. We all shared 2 medium pizzas with 4 different styles. It was pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home