Thursday, November 03, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!

Actually it was yesterday. Just regular run-of-the-mill day. One of my kids gave me a faux Gucci purse and another gave me a half sheet of stickers. It was very cute. Went to my parent's afterwork for the usual cake. My sister got a banana walnut cake at Euro Delights. It was very good. Ray took me to Kazoo in J-town. The sushi was pretty good (based on my standards). We shared a sushi boat that you can also call a bento box, but it comes in a boat. It was really cool. We also had a rainbow roll and dragon roll. Very yummy!

1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRANG! Wow, a faux Guccie purse? nice! And a half sheet of stickers.... the range is hilarious! :) -JC

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home