Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The meaning of exhaustion

Today was my first day of school. I have been so stressed out to the point that I actually dreamt about school and even about Johnny cancelling out in helping me yesterday!

I started out the day driving into traffic right when I got onto the freeway. I had to move to the side for the fire truck to get through. I seriously almost cried. I was so close to calling Ray and cry about the possibility of being late for my first day of school. Luckily the accident was a mile past my exit and on the other side of the freeway so I was only dealing with rubberneckers. Seriously, people, don't you have to go to work too? Why are you gonna cause other people to be late just because you want to gawk and stare?!?!

The day went by ok. It wasn't bad and it wasn't great. Just ok. I have a few ADD-like kids and a lot of cute kids. We spent most of the day getting acquainted and learning the rules and such. Apparently I missed my prep hour because the prep schedule was not placed in our boxes but on the microwave in the teacher lounge. That totally sucked. Thank goodness this week and next the kids will be out by 1:50 so I'm enjoying this early release. Now, I'm lying on my couch trying to ignore the pain in my feet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home