Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Doing a whole lotta nothing

I haven't been updating my blog regularly and there isn't any real reason. I was pretty much just doing a whole lotta nothing.....

1/28/06:
Went to Ray's uncle's 70th birthday. We were suppose to get there around 11 but got distracted when the movie, "White Noise," came on. It was not what I expected so in a way it was a bit disappointing. Did a bit of home stuff afterwards, helped Eric (ray's cousin) box up some stuff to move, my sister joined us and we went home and hung out.

1/29/06:
Went to Jane Tsai's stamping party. I like stamping. It was ok, no Deborah Alcorn, but then again Jane's friend, who was the demonstrator, has only done it for a year so you have to give her the benefit of the doubt.

This week's highlights:

- almost became a victim of fraud & identity theft
- R & L broke up (for good, from what I hear)
- M & M had lunch (weird)
- found out that S & L never gave me my mail so I am one month behind my car payments and now have to pay a $13 late fee. God damn.....
- finally picked up my broken-ass metal cabinet that's been sitting outside Buskirk (Sorry S!)
- finally got rid of the fridge we had gotten for free on craigslist and then it turned out the orig. house owner left his fridge. Now if only we can sell those damn lights and mirrors......
- had fries with Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home