Sunday, January 22, 2006

Stressed out

This Saturday morning I was up at 6 a.m. to go take my CSET test. It's a test that folks have to take who wanna teach in elementary. It tests you on all the subjects. I had it waived back in the day by doing this special child dev. program that just has me do extra classes in place of taking the test. But thanks to Pres. Georgie my waiver is null and void and after being out of undergrad for 5 years I have to take the test on things I haven't studied in years and if I don't pass I'm out of a job next year. So I tried to study and stressed like hell and I took the test on Sat. I don't feel really confident about the results. I mean, honestly, they expect me to know things from conductivity to the positioning of the sun during the spring equinox vs. the winter equinox. It's ridiculous. I bet you Georgie wouldn't know shit about any of this! Anyways we'll see how it goes. Hopefully I'll pass at least one of the sections and then I'll only have to take the other two over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home