Wednesday, January 25, 2006

So rude.....

I was walking back to my classroom today and a parent stopped me to ask where Room 13 was. We happened to be right in front of my classroom building, which was also where Room 13 is so I pointed to that building and I also pointed to the sign that said "Rooms 13-16." He didn't seem to believe me and I thought it was because the classroom numbers are a bit screwy because although Rms 13-16 are in my building, my classroom number is 40. So I acknowledged that the numbers are strange but once again I pointed to the sign indicating that this is where Room 13 was. Right at that moment another teacher came out of the building and it was obvious she looked a lot older than me so he totally ignored me, turned to her, and asked her where Rm. 13 was. How rude! Just because I look younger doesn't mean I'm stupid! And it's not like I didn't know where the room was! I even pointed to the damn sign! So rude......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home