Sunday, January 22, 2006

Liquor can be fun

Saturday was Ray's birthday party and the first time we had that many people at our new house. A bunch of Ray's co-workers came, Rob & Cindy, Rob & Joy, Marie, Winnie, Ly, Johnny, Sonya & Jeremy, Patrick, and Missy. People hung out, ate, watched Fight Club and then towards the end we sang Karoake on Jeremy's PS2. It was a lot of fun. I think Ray and I had a little bit too much to drink, but it was cool, we didn't have to drive anywhere! Ray's friend cozied up a little bit too much with Ly and I'm not too thrilled about that since he's our age. I might have to brush up on my ass-kicking just in case I need to break it out. The last of the guests left at 2:30 a.m. Ray seemed very happy with the outcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home