Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Busy, busy, dizzy, dizzy

Saturday, Feb. 4, 2006:
The day started out with a trip to the hair salon to have my stylist, Mona, touch up my highlights and cut my hair. Then off to Maggie V's baby shower at Spin A Yarn restaurant in Fremont. Strange name but good food. The shower was outdoors in this little covered outdoor area. The trellis-like wall had ivy and lights, which would've looked very romantic at night. The shower was buffet style. I really liked the ravioli in alfredo sauce. Yum! Games were ok since I normally don't like baby shower games. Left around 2:30 and went home to veg a bit. Ray had spent the morning golfing with his cousins Erwin and Edgar. They got back around 3:30 and hung out 'til 5. We took a nap 'til 6ish, refreshed a bit and headed to Ray's co-worker, Hoa's, potluck shindig. People there were nice. Food was fine. Spent the last 1/2 hour on the phone with MH over certain dealings. Went home at 9 to wait for my sister, Marie, and Shirley so we can go clubbing. Met up with Johnny and Shirley's friend, Divij, at Studio 8. Johnny brought a friend, Cassandra. She's really nice and cute. A total Johnny-girl! We had a lot of fun dancing the night away. I had to rescue my sis and Shirley once from some nasty-ass guys, but all-in-all it was fun. Ly and Ray got a bit tipsy but I was driving so it was ok. Some concerns were raised about the amount my sister was drinking, but the way I see it, she's an adult, there isn't a whole lot I can do or say, but if I do feel there is a need to talk to her than I will.

Sunday, Feb. 5th:
A lot of errands and cleaning. I'm getting very domestic. I'm finally getting my finances back to normal after the whole fraud threat last week. It sucks not being able to access your $$ for a while. I am happy to see that I still have a decent amount in my account after I updated everything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home