Monday, January 02, 2006

Mixed feelings

Today is the last day of Winter Break. Part of me is glad to go back to work and the other part wishes it didn't end. Sometimes I don't like vacation because then you get into this comfy routine and it's so hard to accept that in a few days you'll be going back to work. I think that's why I've always worked or done something else. Even during winter and summer breaks from school I would go to summer school or work. I rarely took vacation or days off and you would always find me working most of the holidays. But then again, it's vacation. Who doesn't love vacation?

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know what you mean. it was dreadful getting up this morning, but i loved seeing the kiddies. i missed them a lot. and they had nice things to say about my hair, so i am no longer anxious. hahah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home