Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas to us!

So after all the headache and stress that I was dealing with up to Friday we received a call from Tuan at 11:30 a.m., Friday, saying that everything went through and we had our house. I felt a wave of relief just wash over me. I felt so glad that we didn't have to deal with the possible rain or anything. Thank God because we spent about 5 hours moving. One truckload and 5 carloads. Ray and I unpacked and cleaned until 1 a.m.

Saturday was spent working on the house from 8 a.m.-noon, went to Ikea with Johnny and bought some fun stuff. We met up with my family at 5 p.m. for Xmas mass, then headed over to Ray's cousin, Romeo & Sheila's, for a party. Left around 11 p.m. to go to my cousin's for their party. Stayed 'til 1:30 a.m.

Sunday we headed over to my uncle's/grandma/s for my grandpa's prayer service at noon. Had lunch there then headed over to Ray's other cousin, JJ's, house for another party, then up to SF to see Liz's. Just got home at 10:30. It's now 12:30 a.m. and we're still working. God, I'm so tired but I'm so glad to be here!

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both on your new place! Cheers to the new homeowners! That's awesome, we can't wait to come see you in your new abode! -Jen and Steve and baby Chase (we won't bring Bella!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home