Friday, December 09, 2005

You do your job and I'll do mine!

Don't you hate it when people who aren't in your line of work try to tell you how to do your job? And they say it to you as though they are experts at it. I hate it even more when it's the parents who try to tell me how to do my job. I'm sorry, but don't tell me that because I chose this profession I need to be this perfect teacher who never gets frustrated and upset at a student. I don't say to you that you chose to be a parent so I guess you are suppose to be the perfect parent that never yells, never gest upset, and never gets frustrated at their child. But oh wait, your patience only has to deal with a handful of kids, whereas I have to deal with 20! How does THAT make sense?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home