Saturday, December 03, 2005

Attempt #1

Thursday was the first attempt of a prospective renter. This person emailed on Sunday or Monday and they sounded like a great candidate. We set up a time on Thurs. afternoon for her to come over and look at my room. I got Shirley and Lorena to get off work early and guess what? She didn't even show up! That is so frickin' rude! I can deal with people emailing about inquiries and then never responding because maybe they found something else. But, if you went so far as to make an appt. and then don't honor it or at least call or email that's just downright rude! I just wanna lash out the person when I emailed them, but I decided to call out their downright rudeness in a nicer way and they haven't emailed back (and this is a person who emails back within minutes) so I'm thinking she's either dying somewhere or she's a total BITCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home