Friday, November 25, 2005

Near exhaustion

So on Wednesday Shirley comes to me and proposes that I move out earlier than planned so her sister can move in temporarily while she studies for her bar exam. That means I have to move all my stuff into the garage and live temp. with ray starting Dec. 7th. So I've been packing nonstop since Wed. Thanksgiving evening was spent at my parent's, but that's pretty much it. This weekend has been focused around packing and getting some things for the house that we already know we need. We spent today at Ikea for about 4 hours and then going to Union City to pick up a dining table that we saw off of craigslist. It's still looks really good, it has a built-in leaf, and 6 chairs for $100. what a deal! Good condition too since they're only selling it so they can get a new one. We got back around 4ish, I ate a bit, and then packed up my stuff in storage into smaller boxes so it would be easier to carry. I've finally taken a break and I think I'm done for tonight, unless I have the urge to do something else. I'm exhausted though so that may not happen. My arm's are so tired I don't even wanna type anymore. But that's basically what's been going on. I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home