Monday, November 28, 2005

All consuming

Trying to find appliances and furniture for cheap is so draining. We practically live on craigslist, but I do have to say that it's been good to us a couple times. We got a lovely table with a built-in leaf and 6 chairs for $100! What a steal! It's in great condition too. We also got a fridge for $20 (cost to have them bring it over here) and a microwave for $10. Now we're aiming for a washer/dryer and maybe a sofa. I'm hoping we the washer/dryer for free or dirt cheap so hopefully we can splurge on a new sofa. I really want a new sofa, but Ray wants it used. I don't mind it being used as long as it's something I really like, but a new one would be nice.

On another happier note, my TiVo is back!!! Can you believe the doofus mail carrier/UPS whoever brought it-guy just left it on the front porch with the large words "TiVo" prominently displayed?!?!? Luckily the porch isn't quite open so you don't immediately see it unless you're really looking. Someone could've seriously stolen it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home