Wednesday, December 14, 2005

This and that

Saturday I moved out all my belongings into the garage and moved my necessities into Ray's place. It was a tough transition and it'll get even tougher when we start moving into the house. I feel kind of detached from it all since I haven't seen the house in almost a month. We're having our walkthrough tomorrow so I'll be able to get to see it again and start imagining how things will be situated and decorated.

This week has been kind of blah. I had been feeling a bit under the weather although nothing to be worried about. I was suppose to have dinner at J's among others, but my recent under the weather feeling has caused a cancellation. Another nail pounded into the life that once was and entering a whole 'nother world that I will unfortunately be affected by. It sucks sometimes, but hey, life is always constantly changing and you shouldn't always fight change. Unless of course it'll kill you.

1 Comments:

At 2:50 AM , Blogger Jo said...

omg, how exciting to hear that you guys bought a house! congrats =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home