Monday, December 19, 2005

Narnia and pizza

Saturday, Dec. 17th:

Ray, Johnny, and I went up to Oakland for Marie and Jess' joint birthday celebration. Initially it was suppose to be at the Farmer's Market near Marie's place but we were rained out. We ended up meeting at Marie's place, enjoyed some yummy Cheeseboard pizza and snacks. I couldn't tell who were Marie's friends and who were Jess', and not to sound racist or anything, but there were a lot of white people. We seriously felt like the minority! After a bit 'o pizza and a very short game of Taboo some went home and the rest walked to the Grand Lake Theater to watch either Harry Potter or The Lion, Witch, and Wardrobe. Since Ray and I already saw Harry, we chose Narnia. Johnny and 2 others joined us. It was not a bad movie. I wouldn't say it was epic or amazing but I enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home