Monday, December 19, 2005

Estrogen brunch

Sunday, Dec. 18th:

Winnie hosted an Estrogen Brunch this morning. So once again I drove in the rain up to the East Bay. She has a really cute and cozy place. I liked how she turned her big coat closet into a study area with a desk and her laptop. That's definitely worth a spot on one of those Home & Garden shows! In her bathroom she decorated her shelf with these postcards laminated on the top. Ingenious! I was very impressed by that creative and cheap way to make a plain white shelf look more interesting!

Anyways, so the brunch consisted of cinnamon cake, turkey and pork bacon, waffles, and this egg casserole dish. So good! Jess, Marie, and Xuanthao were also there. I had a lot of fun just hanging out with them and talking about random things. Unfortunately I had to leave around noon to get to my parent's.

The rest of the day was spent sitting in Valley Fair traffic for which was a waste since we just ended up turning back. I was completely stressed and on the verge of road rage. I did enjoy some broccli and cheese soup at Quizno's, which although rather cheesy was still good. The rest of the day was spent holed up in Ray's room sitting out the storm. It was mad crazy pouring out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home